Master Chika Ofili, a 12-year-old Nigerian boy based in the UK, has bagged a special award for recognition after making a shocking new discovery in mathematics.
He is said to have discovered a new formula for divisibility by 7 in mathematics.
His new formula for divisibility of 7 is to multiply the last digit in the figure and then add everything together, then check if the new figure is a multiple of 7.
For example, to check if 7 can divide 532, the process is illustrated below:
53 + 2 x 5= 63
63, is a multiple of 7, hence 7 can divide it. Amazing isn’t it??? Nigeria to the World!!!
- Job Vacancies in Multinational Manufacturing Organization –5 Positions
- Power Plant Technician (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Politics23 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Politics13 hours ago
BREAKING: APC Suspends Buhari’s Special Adviser,10 Others Indefinitely
- Metro15 hours ago
BREAKING: Gas Explosion Rocks Iju In Lagos
- Crime Watch18 hours ago
APC Chairman Lands In Niger Prison Over Alleged Fraud
- Sex For Grade22 hours ago
S*x Scandal: Inside Details Of Why Ibadan Polytechnic Lecturer Was Sacked