This a moment a BEDC staff working without gloves, was rescued by fast-thinking residents.
A staff of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC), was, this morning, rescued by the residents of Okuokoko, Warri, Delta State.
The man was trying to fix the light without any Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), when electricity was suddenly restored and he got shocked.
However, the fast-thinking residents of the area quickly rushed to switch off their transformer and climbed the ladder to bring him down.
He was subsequently revived after being administered first aid. He has since become fully stabilized.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
National News24 hours ago
Tiwa Savage Reportedly Collapses During Video Shoot In London
Health24 hours ago
COVID-19: NYSC Shifts Camp Reopening Date, Bans Religious Gatherings
Crime News3 hours ago
University Lecturer Sacked After Confessing To Sexually Harassing Female Student
Education4 hours ago
JUST IN: ASUU Zonal Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike