How will you feel if I tell you that there is a way you get 4.6GB of data for just N200 on Airtel? The best part is that it does not involve VPN manipulation and it will last for 3 whole months! Great yeah?
So, what are the requirements?
All you need is an Airtel sim that has been active for at least 3 months and N200 airtime.
You can dial *746# on your Airtel sim to check it’s validity.
When you are sure that your sim is eligible for the offer, but a recharge card (buy the recharge card with a PIN and not VTU) and recharge the card with this code *126*Recharge card PIN#.
You will then receive a data bonus of 4.6GB that is valid for 30 days. You can check the balance with *140#.
Interestingly, you can accumulate it. Just keep buy N200 airtime and recharge it with *126*Recharge card PIN#.
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Shift Production Supervisor at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Metro22 hours ago
How inmate who escaped from Edo prison ‘killed neighbour’ who testified against him in court
- Education21 hours ago
ASUU Strike: FG Gives Update On Negotiation,Set New Date For Meeting
- Foreign News20 hours ago
Why we oppose Okonjo-Iweala’s election as WTO DG – U.S
- Education20 hours ago
“Your Demands Are Unreasonable” – FG Blasts ASUU
- National News12 hours ago
CBN Releases Guidelines for N75bn Youths Investment Fund