Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari has revealed how she felt when the rumours about Buhari taking a new wife emerged.
Aisha, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that she did not take the rumour that her husband was taking a new wife seriously.
Speaking on Television Continental, Aisha said that she was really worried when social media was awash with reports on the death of her husband but said she never took the marriage rumour seriously.
She said, “I didn’t take it seriously because even my husband didn’t know what was happening,
“Both of us didn’t know what was happening; they just decided to bombard social media with it. They are now taking to social media to bring down the government itself.
“I think that we should not allow people that are nothing to override the innocent; I don’t know why people that are supposed to be in charge should remain mute while bad people take over the country from us. It is impossible and totally unacceptable.”
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News22 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News6 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News16 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- Politics16 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections
- National News17 hours ago
Photos and videos from billionaire businessman, Rasaq Okoya’s first wife, Kuburat’s 77th birthday party