Ademola Adam. October 14 2019
First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, on Sunday said that her long stay outside the country was due to “doctor’s instruction”.
Mrs Buhari, who returned to the country through the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, disclosed that she was well now even though she still needs some more rest, according to a report by PUNCH.
She said, “I have taken my holiday for this year and it happened that after the holiday, I needed to attend to my health before going to Saudi Arabia.
“When I went to Saudi, based on doctor’s instruction, I went back to the United Kingdom.
“I am well now but still I need more rest.”
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020
- Admin / Client Relationship Manager at Sauce Factory
- Jobs in Nigeria for Liaison Officer at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Jobs in Nigeria at Olam Nigeria Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees - Miller
- 2020 National Enterprise Challenge
National News3 hours ago
BREAKING: NLC Reaches Agreement With FG, Suspends Nationwide Strike
News24 hours ago
FG Shuts Down Chinese Company In Abuja, Gives Reason
Metro16 hours ago
How A 1-Day-Old Baby Escaped Death In Lagos Gas Explosion
Metro2 hours ago
Roadside Mechanic Reportedly ‘Flees’ With Customer’s Car In Imo(Photos)