Award-winning singer, Oritse Femi, has reacted to the speculations that he sleeps with strange women in his matrimonial home.
The rumour started when the singer’s wife, Nabila Fash, took to social media claiming that a woman comes into her house to have sex whenever she goes to work.
She wrote on Twitter, “Whoever the imbecile is that came to my house while I was away at work to have sex, you need to identify yourself. It was shocking news when it was posted a few months back, but now I can confirm. On a Monday morning, when people are out to look for daily bread some people, it is sex that is their problem.”
Nabila Fash further went to her Instagram story to vent. She wrote, “Women it is not wrong to love! It is not wrong to give a second chance! It is not wrong to want to protect your home/marriage! What is wrong is to continue to be a fool and not know your worth.”
The post has stirred reactions on social media platforms as people insinuated that she was accusing her husband of infidelity.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Oil and Gas Jobs In Lagos for Company Representative at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment in a Leading Maritime Company ( Kimberly Ryan Limited )
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)