Robert Lewandowski has been named the Champions League player for matchday 5 following his impressive performance against Red Star Belgrade. The 31-year-old was on song when Bayern Munich walloped the former European champions by 6-0, scoring four of the goal, including a 15 minutes hat-trick.
Lewandowski’s quadruple was the fastest in the history of the elite competition as he single-handed tore apart the Montenegro side.
The Poland international beat the likes of Tottenham’s Harry Kane who bagged a brace against Olympiacos and Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema who also was on target twice against PSG. Lewandowski is only the second player to have scored four or more goals in a Champions League game on more than one occasion, along with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi.
He now has 16 Bundesliga goals and 10 Champions League strikes to his name, making him the hottest striker in Europe.
- Semsey Job Recruitment 2020 (5 Positions)
- United Bank for Africa Plc ( UBA Recruitment 2020) for Head of Financial Control
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Rivers at Angelic Prince and Princess Nursery and Primary School
- Metro18 hours ago
JUST IN: Court dissolves 10-year marriage over marathon sex In Ibadan
- Education15 hours ago
Shocking!! 17-year-old Girl Who Got A1 In All Subjects In WAEC Is Dead (Photo)
- News20 hours ago
CNN Shares New Video Showing Soldiers Shooting at Lekki Toll Gate Protesters
- News18 hours ago
BREAKING: Motorcyclists, Prison Warders Clash in Ibadan
- Education21 hours ago
ASUU To Review Strike This Week