Bokoharam suicide bombers on Sunday attacked a mosque in Gwoza, Borno state, killing a 12-year-old child and leaving many injured.
According to The Cable, a security source said the suicide bombers forced their way into the mosque while prayer was ongoing.
The source revealed that the twin suicide bombers had gained entry into the mosque before some persons in the neighbourhood raised the alarm.
NEWS4NAIJA gathered that the bombing incident happened around Guduf Nagadiyo at Bulabaulin in Gwoza.
Soldiers from 192 battalion of the Nigerian Army have rushed to the spot to cordon off the mosque.
It was gathered from a resident that the Bokoharam bombers may have entered the town during a wedding which held at the palace of the emir of Gwoza on Saturday.
CREDIT: THE CABLE
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Massive Ongoing Recruitment in a Financial Investment Company in Nigeria for Graduates
- Lethal Machine Operator at Inner Galaxy Steel Company Limited
- Politics15 hours ago
BREAKING: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Edo Election
- National News21 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Faults President Buhari On Appointment Of Judges
- National News19 hours ago
BREAKING: FG, NLC Agree To Meet Over Electricity, Fuel Hike
- Politics4 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Metro21 hours ago
UPDATED: Graphic Photos, Video Of People Severely Burnt To Death In Petrol Tanker Explosion In Kogi