Aggrieved persons in Ibadan, Oyo state capital, have set the Ojoo Police Station on fire.
A witness told TheCable Journalist that trouble started after the police attempted to disperse a crowd of protesters.
Suspected hoodlums in the crowd were said to have pelted them with stones after which the police reportedly opened fire.
The angry mob was said to have outnumbered the policemen who beat a retreat before the aggrieved persons broke into the station and set it on fire.
Many vehicles inside the station were also set ablaze.
- Semsey Job Recruitment 2020 (5 Positions)
- United Bank for Africa Plc ( UBA Recruitment 2020) for Head of Financial Control
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Rivers at Angelic Prince and Princess Nursery and Primary School
- Metro19 hours ago
JUST IN: Court dissolves 10-year marriage over marathon sex In Ibadan
- Education15 hours ago
Shocking!! 17-year-old Girl Who Got A1 In All Subjects In WAEC Is Dead (Photo)
- News20 hours ago
CNN Shares New Video Showing Soldiers Shooting at Lekki Toll Gate Protesters
- News18 hours ago
BREAKING: Motorcyclists, Prison Warders Clash in Ibadan
- Education21 hours ago
ASUU To Review Strike This Week