A new date has been approved for the reopening of NYSC camps across states in Nigeria.
The government of President Muhammadu Buhari has given its approval for reopening of the National Youth Service Camps all over the country.
According to the report, orientation exercises hold on November 10.
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, made this known in a tweet on Thursday.
He tweeted, “The Resumption of the NYSC Orientation Camp for prospective Youth Corpers has been approved and opens on November 10th 2020. Full COVID-19 Protocols will be enforced.”
The Federal Government had ordered the closure of the NYSC orientation camps nationwide over coronavirus fears on March 18.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group