The order for reopening of the market was reached during a meeting with the Shasa Community leaders, held at the Western Hall, Secretariat, Ibadan
Following the clash between the Yorubas and Hausas in the Shasha community which led to violence and destruction of lives and properties and also the closure of the market, Governor Seyi Makinde on Tuesday morning has ordered the immediate reopening of the market.
The order for reopening of the market was reached during a meeting with the Shasa Community leaders, held at the Western Hall, Secretariat, Ibadan.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Oil and Gas Jobs In Lagos for Company Representative at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment in a Leading Maritime Company ( Kimberly Ryan Limited )
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)