A head-on collision accident involving a moving train and a truck has been reported on Monday along the Jonathan Coker Road Level Crossing, Iju/Ishaga, Lagos State.
The accident was said to have occurred on Monday morning and has caused heavy traffic build-up in the area.
As at the time of filing this report, it was yet to ascertained if any casualty was involved but law enforcement agents are already at the scene and residents continue to troop to the scene.
Watch Videos Below;
BREAKING: Moving Train Collides With Truck In Lagos(Video) pic.twitter.com/hKok6Ivo8E
— NaijaMedia News (@NaijamediaNews) February 15, 2021
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group