The lawlessness in the land and Police brutality is seriously getting out of hand..
The founder of Quilox and House of Representatives member Shina Pellar was arrested by the Nigerian Police Maroko division for Traffic-related offenses.
Police towed away cars of his customers who were having a nice time at the Club and when the notice got to him, he headed straight to the station to resolve the issue but was also arrested and detained by the Police.
Nairabet CEO Akin Alabi took to Instagram to share the news.
Read what Akin Alabi Tweeted below:–
May God help us in this Country
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Metro18 hours ago
NCS Set To Publish Names, Photos Of Fleeing Prisoners In Edo,Ondo As 25 Inmates Return
- News15 hours ago
Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Buhari, Says Palliatives In Warehouses Is Evidence Buhari Isn’t Nigeria’s Problem
- Metro24 hours ago
Shocking! Mentally Ill Patients ‘Escape’ As Hoodlums Raid A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar (Video)
- Education16 hours ago
BREAKING: NECO Postpones Exams Indefinitely