A fire incident has occurred at the Nigerian Army Depot in Zaria, Kaduna State, destroying some properties, Premium Times reports.
The depot as gathered by NEWS4NAIJA is used by the Nigerian Army to train recruits.
Since its establishment in 1924, Nigerian soldiers have been trained at the facility.
It is not clear if there are any casualties with efforts still ongoing to quench the fire.
According to witnesses, the fire started on Saturday midnight and affected the Block 15 of the soldiers quarters.
Efforts to speak to officials were unsuccessful as at the time of this report.
More details later…
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group