Suspected hoodlums have hijacked the ongoing peaceful protest against the extrajudicial activities of the now-defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Benin City, Edo State.
Protesters around Kings Square in Benin City, the capital city of Edo State have broken the walls of the headquarters of the Nigeria Correctional Centre (Nigeria prisons in Benin).
The protesters, after gaining entrance into the prison through the fence freed inmates in the prisons along Benin Sapele Road, near Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ office
See Videos Below;
— Unwanted Friend 😒🌚 (@holardamolar) October 19, 2020
– Happening now : Unrest in Adesua junction,Benin City as hoodlums hijack EndSARS protest.
— Postsubman (@Postsubman) October 19, 2020
- Semsey Job Recruitment 2020 (5 Positions)
- United Bank for Africa Plc ( UBA Recruitment 2020) for Head of Financial Control
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Rivers at Angelic Prince and Princess Nursery and Primary School
- Metro17 hours ago
JUST IN: Court dissolves 10-year marriage over marathon sex In Ibadan
- Education14 hours ago
Shocking!! 17-year-old Girl Who Got A1 In All Subjects In WAEC Is Dead (Photo)
- News19 hours ago
CNN Shares New Video Showing Soldiers Shooting at Lekki Toll Gate Protesters
- News17 hours ago
BREAKING: Motorcyclists, Prison Warders Clash in Ibadan
- Education20 hours ago
ASUU To Review Strike This Week