The UK on Wednesday became the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for use and said that it will be rolled out from next week.
“The Government has today accepted the recommendation from the independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to approve Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine for use,” the government said.
“The vaccine will be made available across the UK from next week.”
Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the programme would begin early next week.
“It is very good news,” Hancock said
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Kwara State SUBEB Portal www.subeb.kw.gov.ng)
- Job Vacancies at Winco Foam Industries Limited
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
Education14 hours ago
JUST IN: ASUU Zonal Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike
Crime News13 hours ago
University Lecturer Sacked After Confessing To Sexually Harassing Female Student
Crime News4 hours ago
Suspected Yahoo Boys Seen Throwing Money Into A Dirty River As They Make Prayers (Video)
Entertainment4 hours ago
Drama As Popular Crossdressers, James Brown, Bobrisky Lock Horns On Social Media