It was a tragic scene along Ogoni/Akwa Ibom road after some policemen lost their lives during a hot chase in a bid to arrest a car.
According to reports, four policemen who tried to arrest a Siena car along the express road resort to chasing the car after it refused to stop. Unfortunately for them, their vehicle lost control, somersaulted multiple times and landed in the bush.
Two out of the officers were confirmed dead on the spot while two others survived the ghastly crash with injuries. The officers who survived the accident could be seen in the pictures shared by eyewitness, trying to gather the remains of their colleagues.
See photos from the accident scene below.
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News18 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News2 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News12 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- National News16 hours ago
The day you kill a ‘yahoo soldier’ is when you’ll be in deep trouble – Man in military uniform threatens SARS officers (video)
- Politics12 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections