Barely months after United States imposed travel ban on Nigerians, the American Embassy have issued new regulations to Nigerians visiting the nation7.
A copy of the news regulation which was uploaded on Twitter by Nigerian activist, Kayode Ogundamisi was retrieved by NEWS4NAIJA
According to the release, the US Homeland security will provide you with a Mandatory exit date which implies that the foreigner must depart the United States of America on the said date.
It was further stated that if you fails to leave the country on the mandatory exit date, the visa of the foreigner may be revoked.
Read the notice below:
Upon the arrival in the united states, the Department of Homeland Security will provide you with a mandatory exit date by which you must depart the country.
The entry stamp will have the word “Admitted” with the date you arrived and underneath will be the visa clarification along with the date you must depart
Failure to do so could result in your visa being revoked and for in your deportation from the united states.
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Massive Ongoing Recruitment in a Financial Investment Company in Nigeria for Graduates
- Lethal Machine Operator at Inner Galaxy Steel Company Limited
- Politics15 hours ago
BREAKING: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Edo Election
- National News22 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Faults President Buhari On Appointment Of Judges
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: FG, NLC Agree To Meet Over Electricity, Fuel Hike
- Politics4 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Metro22 hours ago
UPDATED: Graphic Photos, Video Of People Severely Burnt To Death In Petrol Tanker Explosion In Kogi