A bus conductor, was seen raising his hands at a female passenger, this morning, in Ajah-Lagos, Nigeria.
The young lady with name Grace started an argument with this bus conductor on red t-shirt after refusing to give her friend, Anita her N200 change and this caused a rift between them.
Other passengers tried to settle the chaos but both the lady and the conductor didn’t seem to give in for any peace, as they were caught raising hands at each other.
It is no doubt that, there’s countless chaos and violent acts going on in Ajah- Lagos recently, and the youths are still hoping on the government to do something about it.
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [6 Available Positions ]
- Job for Account & Admin Officer in a reputable company
- Metro14 hours ago
Exposed! Those Who Sponsored Thugs To Disrupt #EndSARS Protests Has Been Revealed(Video)
- Metro8 hours ago
Hunters Join #EndSARS Protest In Osogbo, Offer Them Charms Against Thugs (Photo)
- Metro12 hours ago
BREAKING: Hoodlums Set Police Station On Fire In Lagos (Photo)
- Metro7 hours ago
BREAKING: Angry youths set police station on fire in Ibadan
- Metro9 hours ago
BREAKING: Another police station set on fire in Lagos as Police Bans Protest [VIDEOS]