A yet to be identified Collation officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Kogi state has presented the sum of N50,000 bribe politicians offered to a presiding officer in Igalamela-Odolu local government area of the state during Saturday’s election.
The money was presented by the collation centre at the INEC headquarter in the state while submitting the result of the local government he coordinated.
Recall that Newspoint reported that there was wisepread financial inducement by politicians during the election.
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Shift Production Supervisor at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Metro21 hours ago
How inmate who escaped from Edo prison ‘killed neighbour’ who testified against him in court
- Education20 hours ago
ASUU Strike: FG Gives Update On Negotiation,Set New Date For Meeting
- Foreign News19 hours ago
Why we oppose Okonjo-Iweala’s election as WTO DG – U.S
- Education19 hours ago
“Your Demands Are Unreasonable” – FG Blasts ASUU
- National News10 hours ago
CBN Releases Guidelines for N75bn Youths Investment Fund