“But after two weeks, the money did not come as the native doctor told me” he told newsmen.
The General Overseer and founder of Christ Mercy Ministry in Ajuonu community of Obukpa, Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, Pastor Sunday Egbo, has been paraded by the police alongside items recovered from his house.
It was reported that the cleric met his Waterloo he forced himself on a female member who had come for prayers, a crime he reportedly confessed to.
Items recovered from his house include ; Female panties, a coffin and other items he got from a native doctor in Kogi State with the hope of making money and attracting favour.
“I paid the native doctor N200,000, to get the coffin and the flute. He told me to do certain things, after which I will get a Ghana-Must-Go bag full of money in my room.
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News21 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News5 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News15 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- Politics15 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections
- National News20 hours ago
#BBNaija: Ozo is the man that most men are too cowardly and scared to be – Uti Nwachukwu writes after the housemate’s eviction