Ademola Adam. October 3rd 2019
A father and his son have been sentenced to death by hanging for committing culpable homicide by a High Court in zamfara state
Hamida Ibrahim and his son, Ashiru Ibrahim, were said to have stabbed Rabiu Tudu with a knife following a dispute between them which resulted in the death of the victim.
While giving his judgment, the presiding judge, Justice Muktar Yushau, said the convicts were arraigned in 2018 on two count charges of criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide.
He explained that culpable homicide is punishable under Section 221 of the Penal Code, and ruled that both the father and his son were guilty.
“They are sentenced to death by hanging until they are confirmed dead.” he ruled.
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News18 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News2 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News12 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- National News16 hours ago
The day you kill a ‘yahoo soldier’ is when you’ll be in deep trouble – Man in military uniform threatens SARS officers (video)
- Politics12 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections