Ademola Adam. November 9 2019
Tension took over Sabo area of Ile Ife, Osun State Yesterday after the alleged killing of two men at a mining site located in Aruwa Village.
According to a top security source, a fight at a mining site in Aruwa involving some labourers led to the death of a northerner and a Yoruba man.
To prevent reprisal attacks on Friday, a large number of security operatives were said to have been deployed in Sabo, an area inhabited by mostly northerners.
However, indiscriminate shooting was heard in the area, leading to safety concerns as businesses hurriedly shut down.
A resident of Sabo, Tayo Olapade told our correspondent that it was the deployed security operatives who were shooting.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Health11 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics10 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education7 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Politics7 hours ago
BREAKING: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole – Obaseki
- Metro2 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)