A woman was sorely disappointed when she asked her tailor to make her a lovely dinner gown, only to get something that isn’t even fit to be used as a nightgown.
The woman said she showed the tailor a photo of what she wanted and the tailor was the one who picked out the material herself. But the material and the style were a far cry from the original dress she was asked to recreate.
“My dinner is supposed to be this evening you guys. Before you say I didn’t give the designer the right material, she bought it herself,” the disappointed customer wrote as she shared photos of her botched dinner gown.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Education4 hours ago
UNILORIN Announces Resumption of Classes
- Health15 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics14 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education11 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Metro6 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)