The results for the Bayelsa elections held in November 2019, is missing from the website of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), hours after the Supreme Court sacked David Lyon as the Governor-elect on Thursday.
A check on Friday morning showed that the results of the polls held just three months ago were unavailable.
There are only results for 29 states currently available on INEC’s website.
Lyon was declared winner of the elections by polling 352,552 votes, while Douye Diri got 143,172.
However, Diri of the Peoples Democratic (PDP) had sought the disqualification of Lyon’s running mate, Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo, for allegedly falsifying his results.
A panel of judges led by Mary Odili on Thursday, voided the joint ticket of Lyon and Degi-Eremienyo over certificate forgery.
The Apex court set aside their participation in the governorship election.
The panel also ordered INEC to issue a Certificate of Return to Diri.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Health12 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics12 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education8 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Metro3 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)
- Education1 hour ago
UNILORIN Announces Resumption of Classes