The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Mohammed Bello on Tuesday October 15, condemned calls for scrapping of the National Youths Service Corps.
Bello who was represented at the opening ceremony of the 2019 NYSC Annual Management Conference by his Senior Special Adviser on Administration, Prof. Mohammed Usman said the scheme promotes national unity and also advised young graduates to ensure they go through the experience as it is a call to serve their fatherland.
The Minister also advocated for a review of polices to make the scheme better.
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020
- Admin / Client Relationship Manager at Sauce Factory
- Jobs in Nigeria for Liaison Officer at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Jobs in Nigeria at Olam Nigeria Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees - Miller
- 2020 National Enterprise Challenge
National News2 hours ago
BREAKING: NLC Reaches Agreement With FG, Suspends Nationwide Strike
News24 hours ago
FG Shuts Down Chinese Company In Abuja, Gives Reason
Metro16 hours ago
How A 1-Day-Old Baby Escaped Death In Lagos Gas Explosion
Metro2 hours ago
Roadside Mechanic Reportedly ‘Flees’ With Customer’s Car In Imo(Photos)