A female patient was caught on CCTV stealing a doctor’s phone at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH).
Chief Medical Director of the Hospital, Prof. Darlington Obaseki who narrated the incident at the end of the year/curtail party organized by the management of the Hospital for its staff on Thursday December 26, said the patient was confronted after she returned to the medical facility to continue her treatment.
“The patient was admitted into the ward and that while she was there, she sneakily went to where the doctor kept his phone and stole it.
“No sooner than the patient left, the doctor came looking for his phone and he could not find it.
“Luckily, the CCTV revealed that a patient who was admitted into the ward was the one who went there to steal it.
“When she was confronted with the issue of the stolen phone, she admitted to the claim and the phone was retrieved from her.”
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News21 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News5 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News15 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- Politics15 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections
- National News16 hours ago
Photos and videos from billionaire businessman, Rasaq Okoya’s first wife, Kuburat’s 77th birthday party