An online portal for Nigerians to register for the N75billion survival fund for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), will be launched on Monday September 21 by the federal government.
Mariam Katagum, minister of state for industry, trade and investment said the programme is aimed at tackling the economic challenges faced by small businesses as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
The Project Delivery Office also said in a statement;
“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday September 21, 2020.
“In order to ensure seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office has designed a registration schedule.
“Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.
“The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday September 28, 2020.”
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Shift Production Supervisor at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Metro22 hours ago
How inmate who escaped from Edo prison ‘killed neighbour’ who testified against him in court
- Education21 hours ago
ASUU Strike: FG Gives Update On Negotiation,Set New Date For Meeting
- Foreign News20 hours ago
Why we oppose Okonjo-Iweala’s election as WTO DG – U.S
- Education20 hours ago
“Your Demands Are Unreasonable” – FG Blasts ASUU
- National News11 hours ago
CBN Releases Guidelines for N75bn Youths Investment Fund