A radio presenter has confessed to collecting money from the governor and betraying #EndSARS protesters.
A Nigerian man, Kufre Carter has been termed ‘judas’ after he went behind the back of #EndSARS protesters to collect N4m from the Akwa Ibom state governor, Udom Emmanuel.
When he was called out, he denied but later confessed.
Kufre was also accused of betraying the protesters and using t…
SOURCE : Read Full Story Here
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Deloitte For Graduates
- Food Process and Product Scientist at Obafemi Awolowo University
- Application Support Specialist at SterlingPRO Business Application Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Sales and Marketing Officer at Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
Health21 hours ago
COVID-19: Bill Gates Backs Yahaya Bello’s Position On COVID-19 Vaccines, Healthcare Investment
Metro23 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial
Sport20 hours ago
“Why I Won’t Apologise For 2010 World Cup Goal Miss” – Yakubu Aiyegbeni
National News19 hours ago
BREAKING: Buhari Meets Makinde, Akeredolu In Aso Villa
Metro3 hours ago
My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Long – 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Shocking Revelation In Ondo