An undergraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has duped his colleague, professors, lecturers of 6billion naira in a forex scam gone wrong.
Mr. Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi of Vickson enterprise run a forex investment scheme that attracts investors to receive 20% of their money back after 2weeks. The scheme has been running for about 3months now, and he has been paying out, but late yesterday it was discovered that he had plans of running away with investors’ money, which summed up to 6 billion Nigerian Naira, Daily Independent can authoritatively report.
He has not been able to pay his investors for the past 2 days which got everyone involved worried as to the recent development. Other middlemen in the scheme are currently in debt because he failed to deliver within the past few days.
A verifiable source told Daily Independent that professors, lecturers and students and some outsiders got involved in this scheme
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Massive Ongoing Recruitment in a Financial Investment Company in Nigeria for Graduates
- Lethal Machine Operator at Inner Galaxy Steel Company Limited
- Politics16 hours ago
BREAKING: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Edo Election
- National News22 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Faults President Buhari On Appointment Of Judges
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: FG, NLC Agree To Meet Over Electricity, Fuel Hike
- Politics5 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Metro22 hours ago
UPDATED: Graphic Photos, Video Of People Severely Burnt To Death In Petrol Tanker Explosion In Kogi