Some men have stormed a lawmaker’s house with guns and cutlasses in Jigawa, taking his wife away with them.
Police have confirmed the abduction of a housewife in Jahun Local Government Area of Jigawa.
A security source said the woman is the wife of a Jigawa State Assembly member representing Miga constituency, Haruna Dangyatun.
SP Abdu Jinjiri, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, said the victim, Hajiya Zahra’u Haruna, was kidnapped by three gunmen on Saturday about 4 a.m. at Dangyatum village.
“Today at about 4 a.m., a housewife named Zahra’u Haruna, was kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Dangyatum village in Miga local government area.
“Three unknown men came to the residence of the victim with guns and cutlasses and took her to unknown destination.
“But the police are already giving the suspects a hot chase,” Jinjiri told NAN.
- Job Recruitments at Sky Capital and Financial Allied International Limited
- Job Vacancies in a New Ultramodern Bottle Water Factory (7 Positions)
- Team Ace Job Recruitment 2020 (7 Positions)
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 for Electrical Technician, Automation
- Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Vacancies
- Politics14 hours ago
BREAKING: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Edo Election
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Faults President Buhari On Appointment Of Judges
- National News18 hours ago
BREAKING: FG, NLC Agree To Meet Over Electricity, Fuel Hike
- Politics3 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Metro20 hours ago
UPDATED: Graphic Photos, Video Of People Severely Burnt To Death In Petrol Tanker Explosion In Kogi