Uche Soroibe, a house-help from Ideato in Imo State has been accused of attempting to poison his boss and his family members with an insecticide called ‘Sniper’ for the third time.
The boy who initially claimed he was trying to commit suicide was paraded alongside the insecticide he tried killing the family with. And after much interrogation, Uche confessed to attempting to kill his boss’ family after losing N750k which belonged to the man that employed him to fraudsters.
He claimed the fraudsters he met at a bus stop in Oyingbo area of Lagos state, promised to refund the money after using it for an undisclosed business. Uche said he only met the fraudsters once after which they gave him an account number to pay in the money.
Upon realizing that he had lost the money, he tried killing his boss’ family with the insecticide. On his first attempt, nothing happened to the family. On his second attempt, his boss’ wife found out and poured away the soup. He was however caught on his third attempt
Here is the video below;
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020
- Admin / Client Relationship Manager at Sauce Factory
- Jobs in Nigeria for Liaison Officer at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Jobs in Nigeria at Olam Nigeria Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees - Miller
- 2020 National Enterprise Challenge
National News5 hours ago
BREAKING: NLC Reaches Agreement With FG, Suspends Nationwide Strike
Politics1 hour ago
Ondo 2020: Watch Gov. Akeredolu Sharing Cash Notes In Akure (Video)
Metro4 hours ago
Roadside Mechanic Reportedly ‘Flees’ With Customer’s Car In Imo(Photos)
Metro18 hours ago
How A 1-Day-Old Baby Escaped Death In Lagos Gas Explosion