Get a new Airtel SIM or if you already have a simcard that is not upto 3months of age very good for you. You can confirm SIM registration date by simply dialing USSD code *746# to know your SIM registration date.
After you might have confirmed your SIM registration date and you are sure SIM registration is not more than 3 months of age, it means you are eligible to activate the data. Congratulations.
Now, purchase airtime of N200 and load it on the Airtel SIM. That is all, as simple as that.
Simply dial USSD code *123*1# to confirm data balance and you should see whooping 4.6GB data.
Note: This can Be Accumulated and for sure, the beauty of this trick!
Also Note: Your airtime will still be intact!
Hurry now, for we know not when this is going to blocked or fixed.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Health12 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics11 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education8 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Metro3 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)
- Politics8 hours ago
BREAKING: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole – Obaseki