The Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN, has debunked recent Social Media reports that he was defrauded of the sum of N3.1 million by a Yahoo Boy who is currently being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Setting the records straight on Monday, the Minister, who said he neither knew nor transacted any business with the suspect that involved or would have led to his being swindled, explained that the amount being mentioned was the worth of Air Miles which the suspect derived from fraudulently hacking into his (Minister’s) internet account and creating a false identity with which he, among other benefits, bought first-class tickets to various parts of the world.
Having persistently hacked into the accounts for over a period of six years, the suspect was tracked by the Minister until enough evidence was gathered which was then passed on to the security agencies.
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Health10 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics10 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education7 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Politics6 hours ago
BREAKING: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole – Obaseki
- Metro1 hour ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)