The world heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, Saturday prostrated before President Muhammadu Buhari as a sign of respect, to the number one citizen of Nigeria.
Joshua was photographed presenting his IBF, WBA, WBO, and IBO titles to Buhari.
The 30-year-old was also seen taking some shots with the President.
The meeting had in attendance government officials like Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama; and his Trade and Investment counterpart, Adeniyi Adebayo.
Others included the Chairman/CEO of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, Abike Dabiri-Erewa; and the Nigeria’s High Commissioner to the UK, Justice Adesola Oguntade, among other dignitaries.
Recall that Buhari had on Friday travelled to London to participate in the inaugural UK-Africa Investment Summit holding on Monday, January 20, 2020.
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Massive Ongoing Recruitment in a Financial Investment Company in Nigeria for Graduates
- Lethal Machine Operator at Inner Galaxy Steel Company Limited
- Politics15 hours ago
BREAKING: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Edo Election
- National News22 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Faults President Buhari On Appointment Of Judges
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: FG, NLC Agree To Meet Over Electricity, Fuel Hike
- Politics5 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Metro22 hours ago
UPDATED: Graphic Photos, Video Of People Severely Burnt To Death In Petrol Tanker Explosion In Kogi