Ademola Adam. October 17 2019
A suspected kidnapper, identified as Taofeek Lawal, ha been arrested in Ibadan, Oyo State
According to DailyTrust, Lawal confessed he had been engaged in the kidnapping business to sponsor his wife’s education in a higher institution in Ile-Ife, Osun State.
The suspect, who confessed that his targets were children between the ages of four and six years, said the ransom for any kidnapped child was N100,000.
“I have built two houses, a mosque and a church. I do take care of my family from what I do and my parents know about what I do,” he said.
The suspect also added that his 15-man gang worked for politicians and a traditional ruler in Osun State whenever they needed their services.
He further said that he had intended to quit the kidnapping but the said traditional ruler in Osogbo encouraged him to keep doing it. .
He revealed that he had been caught five times in Lagos and Osogbo, but that the traditional ruler in Osogbo was always securing his release.
- Job Vacancies in Multinational Manufacturing Organization –5 Positions
- Power Plant Technician (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Politics23 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Politics13 hours ago
BREAKING: APC Suspends Buhari’s Special Adviser,10 Others Indefinitely
- Metro14 hours ago
BREAKING: Gas Explosion Rocks Iju In Lagos
- Crime Watch18 hours ago
APC Chairman Lands In Niger Prison Over Alleged Fraud
- Sex For Grade21 hours ago
S*x Scandal: Inside Details Of Why Ibadan Polytechnic Lecturer Was Sacked