A wedding has been cancelled after news surfaced that the groom is HIV positive.
The wedding, an Islamic wedding one holding somewhere in Jigawa State over the weekend, had to be cancelled after the groom tested positive to HIV.
Twitter user, @__ussy took to the social media platform to share the story saying the man was tested during the ceremony and he tested positive.
Nigerians have since taken to his comment section to share their thoughts with many arguing that the test should have been carried out weeks before the wedding ceremony.
See Their Reactions Below;
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Education4 hours ago
UNILORIN Announces Resumption of Classes
- Health15 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics15 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Metro6 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)
- Education11 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume