A lawmaker representing Bakura Constituency at the Zamfara State House of Assembly, Hon. Tukur Jekada, has died.
News4Naija reports that this was made known on Sunday by Shamsudeen Hassan, the of the House Committee on Information while speaking with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
Hon. Hassan disclosed that his colleagued died after a brief illness on Sunday.
Jakada, until his demise, was the Chairman of the House Committee on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Metro9 hours ago
The Startling Story Of Calvin, A LASU Final Year Student Who Went Missing After Leaving Home For School
- Metro3 hours ago
NCS Set To Publish Names, Photos Of Fleeing Prisoners In Edo,Ondo As 25 Inmates Return
- Metro21 hours ago
Horror! How Trailer Crushed Man To Death While Searching For COVID-19 Palliatives
- Metro8 hours ago
Shocking! Mentally Ill Patients ‘Escape’ As Hoodlums Raid A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar (Video)
- News10 hours ago
How SARS men detained, made me miss exam –OAU final-year student