Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele-Bello has damaged her silence after being prosecuted for breaking the social distancing rule of Lagos State when she hosted a celebration for her husband Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Abilities.
Jenifa, as she is popularly known as, stated she has learnt so much from her ordeals in the course of the trial and prosecution.
Akindele-Bello and her husband have been sentenced to 14-day neighborhood service and fined N100,000 every for internet hosting extra individuals than permitted by the lockdown legislation.
In a sensitisation video launched on Sunday through her Social Media platforms, the actress stated: “These previous few weeks have been a studying curve however we should maintain transferring ahead.
“My expensive associates, coronavirus is actual. We should collaborate with the Lagos State Authorities and Federal Authorities by staying at dwelling, staying protected.”
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group