Ademola Adam. October 6th 2019
A middle-aged lady has been arrested for allegedly aborting her 8-month-old pregnancy and dumping the fetus in a gutter near her house at Igbudu, Warri, Delta State.
It was gathered that the suspect had earlier approached a nurse for abortion, but she was turned back. She, however, found a way to terminate the pregnancy and throw the fetus away.
Meanwhile, when residents woke up this morning to the sight of a fetus in a gutter, they launched an investigation which led them to the nurse who revealed that a lady had approached her for abortion but she refused to be a party to it.
She subsequently directed them to the suspect, who, upon interrogation, admitted to the commission of the crime because she didn’t know who was responsible for the pregnancy and she was not ready to be a mother. She has since been handed over to the police.
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Shift Production Supervisor at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment
- Metro21 hours ago
How inmate who escaped from Edo prison ‘killed neighbour’ who testified against him in court
- Education20 hours ago
ASUU Strike: FG Gives Update On Negotiation,Set New Date For Meeting
- Foreign News19 hours ago
Why we oppose Okonjo-Iweala’s election as WTO DG – U.S
- Education19 hours ago
“Your Demands Are Unreasonable” – FG Blasts ASUU
- National News11 hours ago
CBN Releases Guidelines for N75bn Youths Investment Fund