Barcelona is already considering selling Antoine Griezmann next summer, despite only signing him this summer from Atletico Madrid for £107million.
Griezmann has scored three times in seven LaLiga appearances so far, but has publicly admitted he is struggling to form a relationship with captain Lionel Messi.
According to French publication, Le10sport, Barcelona have taken this admission so seriously, that they are considering the France foward and will make another attempt to re-sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain.
Barca chiefs believe that an offer of cash plus Griezmann, could be too good for PSG to refuse.
Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez formed a fearsome partnership during their time together between 2014-2017 and they were widely regarded as one of the deadliest attacking trios of all time.
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News20 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News3 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News13 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- National News19 hours ago
#BBNaija: Ozo is the man that most men are too cowardly and scared to be – Uti Nwachukwu writes after the housemate’s eviction
- National News18 hours ago
The day you kill a ‘yahoo soldier’ is when you’ll be in deep trouble – Man in military uniform threatens SARS officers (video)