Ademola Adam. October 29 2019
A 25-year-old plumber Destiny Asuquo, has blamed hunger after he was arrested for breaking into a store in Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, the Rivers State, to steal biscuits, sausage roll and soft drinks.
Asuquo, from Akwa-Ibom state, was arrested by a vigilante group in Rumuodara Community, last Thursday after he broke into the provision shop to steal.
On interrogation, the suspect who said he is a plumber claimed he has not eaten for two days and has been hoping to get a job, but to no avail.
He claimed he was forced to break into the shop to eat something to save his life, having suffered chronic attack of ulcer for two nights.
The suspect has been handed over to Okporo Police station in Rumuodara for investigation and prosecution.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Health11 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics10 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education7 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Politics7 hours ago
BREAKING: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole – Obaseki
- Metro2 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)