Romero has made 23 appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side in all competitions so far.
Manchester United goalkeeper, Sergio Romero, on Monday morning escaped death in a ghastly accident, which left his Lamborghini badly damaged, according to Sky Sports.
The Argentina international was unhurt after the accident occurred on the Carrington Spur Road through Ashton, not far from Man United’s Carrington training ground.
This is coming less than 24hrs after their 2-0 defeat to Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday.
However, Police were later seen at the scene of the accident as the debris were cleared from the road.
Romero has made 23 appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side in all competitions since joining the Red Devils in 2015 from Sampdoria.
He will now hope to feature for Man United when they take on Burnley on Wednesday in the Premier League.
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [6 Available Positions ]
- Job for Account & Admin Officer in a reputable company
- Metro15 hours ago
Exposed! Those Who Sponsored Thugs To Disrupt #EndSARS Protests Has Been Revealed(Video)
- Metro9 hours ago
Hunters Join #EndSARS Protest In Osogbo, Offer Them Charms Against Thugs (Photo)
- Metro13 hours ago
BREAKING: Hoodlums Set Police Station On Fire In Lagos (Photo)
- Metro8 hours ago
BREAKING: Angry youths set police station on fire in Ibadan
- Metro10 hours ago
BREAKING: Another police station set on fire in Lagos as Police Bans Protest [VIDEOS]