Max Taylor is expected to make his debut for Manchester United in their match against Astana
The 19-year-old has been out for a year before winning battle against cancer – Manchester United will qualify for the knock out stages if they beat Astana.
Manchester United youngster Max Taylor has reportedly won battle against cancer and he is now set to make his debut for the Old Trafford club in the Europe League against FC Astana.
Max Taylor battled against the life-threatening disease for a year receiving treatment before winning the battle. According to the report on Goal, the 19-year-old was at the Christie hospital in Manchester where he gave United shirt to a 11-year-old boy who is battling against cancer.
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Health11 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics10 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education7 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Politics6 hours ago
BREAKING: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole – Obaseki
- Metro2 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)