The federal government social intervention programme, NPower, has released the names of successful N-Tech applicants for 2020.
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria in a post on Twitter stated that customized text messages have been sent to successful Tech (N-Creative) candidates
According to the Ministry, applicants who indicated an interest in the N-Creative programme in 2020 should check their email addresses.
It was gathered the Tech training will begin on January 15 in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
The latest NPower tech training is targeted at Nigerian youths in the Northern zones of the country.
1, 500 beneficiaries have been selected as prospective trainees for an in-camp in respect of the NPower Tech.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Public Relation Officer at Westforte Global Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunity for Redistribution Van Sales Executive at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Job for Senior HR Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Job for Loan Officers | Marketers at Revent Global Finance
- FHI 360 Recruitment 2021 for Senior Finance and Administrative Officer