A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to lament over her lover’s ungrateful attitude towards a gift which she presented to him.
According to the lady, she bought a wristwatch worth N5,000 for her lover, and gave it to him on his birthday.
Days later, she found the watch dumped in her room with a text message from her boyfriend, instructing her to quit sending him gifts if she only buys fake stuff.
He also tagged the wristwatch an insult to his personality and blasted her on the phone for buying it for him.
Crying out on Twitter, the lady revealed how she got the watch with her hard earned money and wished she never got the watch for him in the first place.
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020
- Admin / Client Relationship Manager at Sauce Factory
- Jobs in Nigeria for Liaison Officer at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Jobs in Nigeria at Olam Nigeria Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees - Miller
- 2020 National Enterprise Challenge
National News4 hours ago
BREAKING: NLC Reaches Agreement With FG, Suspends Nationwide Strike
Politics1 hour ago
Ondo 2020: Watch Gov. Akeredolu Sharing Cash Notes In Akure (Video)
Metro4 hours ago
Roadside Mechanic Reportedly ‘Flees’ With Customer’s Car In Imo(Photos)
Metro18 hours ago
How A 1-Day-Old Baby Escaped Death In Lagos Gas Explosion