A Nigerian man’s demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.
According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state – was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.
It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.
It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.
Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;
I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife’s negligence.
His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News21 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News4 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News14 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- National News18 hours ago
The day you kill a ‘yahoo soldier’ is when you’ll be in deep trouble – Man in military uniform threatens SARS officers (video)
- Politics14 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections