The earlier announced deadline for Nigerians to register and link their National Identification Number (NIN) to their Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) cards, has been revoked.
The Federal Government had earlier declared that all SIMs not linked with the NIN would be blocked on January 19, 2021.
After many outcries from citizens, the government has now extended the deadline to February 9, 2021. The development was contained in a post on the official Twitter handle of the NIMC on Tuesday.
The notification reads: “All Nigerians and legal residents are advised to enroll for their national identification number (NIN) and link them before February 9th, 2021.
Enroll for your national identification NUMBER (NIN) today!
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group