While Lauren London has been granted guardianship over her 3-year-old son with slain rapper Nipsey Hussle, Nipsey’s other baby mama was not so lucky.
A judge has granted guardianship of Nipsey’s 10-year-old daughter, Emani Asghedom, to his immediate family members. The judge signed off on Nipsey’s immediate family members becoming legal guardians to Emani, as opposed to her birth mother, Tanisha Foster.
Tanisha Foster has battled with Nipsey’s brother and sister over the care of her daughter, Emani, but the Asghedom family won this one.
Emani is expected to inherit the other half of Nipsey’s estate. It appears there’s at least $2 million on the line because the documents say Kross Asghedom (Nipsey’s child with Lauren London) is expected to get a million Dollars.
The Asghedom family were granted guardianship of Emani after they said her mother Tanisha was “unfit”. The court said Nipsey’s family provided sufficient evidence for their petition and as such, Nipsey’s siblings – Samantha Smith, Sam Asghedom and another person named Angelique Smith – have been appointed as Emani’s guardians.
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- National News20 hours ago
APC rejects Edo governorship election result
- National News3 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Launches Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund
- National News13 hours ago
FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- National News17 hours ago
The day you kill a ‘yahoo soldier’ is when you’ll be in deep trouble – Man in military uniform threatens SARS officers (video)
- Politics13 hours ago
Ohanaeze youths react on Obaseki’s victory, issues PDP ultimatum ahead of 2023 elections