Odion Ighalo is not part of Manchester United’s squad, travelling to Spain for a training camp.
The Nigerian striker has been left out over fears that he could be denied entry back into the UK because of the coronavirus outbreak
Ighalo only arrived last week from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua on a six-month loan deal.
There are currently three cases of coronavirus in the UK.
United fly to Spain on Saturday for a warm-weather camp, but Ighalo will remain in Manchester, where he will undergo on a personal training and fitness programme.
A club statement said: “The club can also confirm that, due to the current situation in China, it has been decided that new signing Odion Ighalo will not travel to Spain as it is not guaranteed that he’d clear UK immigration on return should border restrictions tighten on travellers who’ve been in China within the past 14 days.”
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme for Nigerians
- Vacancies in Lekki, Lagos at Genesis Group for Graduates
- Health11 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics10 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education7 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Politics6 hours ago
BREAKING: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole – Obaseki
- Metro1 hour ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)